We race the GPL-Mod v2.20 from Bazza and Dr.DoomsLab.
You can find information about download and installation here:
We race on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Start will be at 20 UTC each day.
The championship starts at 2019-04-19 and ends at 2019-05-26.
- First: a practice session over 10 minutes
- Second: a qualifying over 15 minutes
- Third: a race over 20 minutes (normal starting grid)
- Fourth: a race over 20 minutes (reversed starting grid)
There will be no restart. Start carefully!
You have to book your slot for each weekend with this form:
- Choose wisley, cause you block your chosen spots.
- Due to technical reasons (google forms) the booking will close on 19UTC each race day. So, don't wait to long to book your spot.
The status of the booked slots will be shown on the right side of our website and on the first page of the booking form.
We have a drivers championship and we use the following point system:
So every racer is able to earn points in the races and therefore has the possibility to compete for position in the championship.
If a racer is not able to end the race, points will be rewarded, if 50% of the leaders lap numbers are completed.
The points for race 1 and race 2 will be added together.
Friday Race1 = P1 = 30 points | Race2 = P5 = 20 points
Saturday not participated
Sunday Race1 = P6 = 19 points | Race2 = P2 = 27 points
This are 50 and 46 points. The sum 96 is divided by 2 racedays.
The calculated average of this counts for the championship, so 48 points are added to your drivers championship.
You can earn two extra points for the fastest lap per weekend.
To take in account that not every racer is able to race on every weekend, the worst result will be deleted. So only 5 out of 6 weekends count for the championship.
We have a team championship. [THR]racers who want to participate in it, can build a team with another racer.
Maximum number of racers in a team is two, to make it comparable between the teams.
They team members can race in different cars, but they have to choose a color.
Our member Waffles has created a skinpack which can be downloaded here.
[THR] skin pack
(Choose the skin pack with the highest version number.)
Current choosable team colors are: black, blue, green, red, white, yellow.
(For example pitman and Duderei team up and chose white as their color.
pitman drives with a white Lotus and Duderei with a white Eagle.)
The points of each racer will be added for the team championship.
If you want to race as a team, give us an information in #thr-championship-teams in our Discord channel and follow this template:
Teamname: Tarnhorn Racing
Discord names: @[THR] pitman and @Duderei
Ingame-names: pitman, Duderei
tracks (track downloads in the link section)
- Silverstone 1967 (Kunos but we use a version with 36 pits)
- Monza Full Course 1966 (Kunos)
- Fuji 1968 GP
- Kyalami 1967
- Oesterreichring 1979 No Chicane
- Hockenheim 60s
We try to race without them. The races over the past months show that [THR] racers know how to handle the car and how to deal with the oponents on track.
- You have to stay out of other racers racing line. Especially when you are slower.
- When you are able to race on the same level then the other racers, then you have to give them space and try to avoid bumping them out of the way.
- The racer who has made a mistake and tries to get back on track must alway take care of the cars approaching to his position. An unsafe entry to the racing line must always be prevented.
Only rule so far:
Intentional and rude behavoiur will not be tolerated and lead to an complete server and discord ban.
Examples for rude behaviour:
If we realize that further rules are necessary, then we will implement them.
If you want to finish first, you have to finish first!
Car Radar (v1.52):
Content Manager for Assetto Corsa: