Before the GPL race in Mosport THR installed a Race Control group.
This group, which is formed by community members decides about the reported penalties.
The new workflow is like this.
- Same as before the Indicents will be reported by the members via the form.
- Afterwards the users can give their opinion.
- The steward group will make a decision based on your opinions.
- Penalties are created, based on the penalty catalog.
- The steward group announces the penalties.
- pitman modifies the championship standings.
From now on, every first lap of a race will be investigated by the Steward Group and, if necessary, Incident Reviews will be initiated.
We all understand the Incident Review process as not yet complete. This means that useful changes can always be made to make the process complete at some point.