- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
Eau Rouge - Do you fear it?
A short promo video about what we love and what we do in our [THR]-community.
Many thanks to Bo Stamper!
We have a youtube-channel now. 😉
Hi racers. I got a feedback regarding our booking system.
It was mentioned that it could be to complicated.
So I changed the system a little bit.
We offer Funraces on three days (Friday, Saturday and Sunday).
We start at 21 UTC each day and race as long as there are racers on the server. (As we did it successfully in the last weeks.)
These three options can be found in the booking system now.
Only these three options!
So please just choose your possible race days and show other community members, when you will be on track.
Thank you for your support!
P.S.: To clarify > It is not necessary to book a race day, to login to our server.
But I hope it becomes normal to show others, on which days the starting grid should be filled...
You asked for it yesterday. We deliver today.
Our new facebook site:
May it help to find more racers for our [THR]-community!
If you like it, like it on the right side of our website.
We have tiny litle share buttons below each article, or site now.
Feel free to share our content and introduce [THR] to the world 😉
After recaptcha v2 made some trouble, when users tried to register or login into our forum, I found a way to implement recaptcha v3.
You dont have to click pics with traffic lights, cars, or something like that anymore.
The Website is safe against Bots, etc...
This icon in the lower right corner show when recaptcha v3 is active on a site.
... and Dude has a question!